Be / Recommend a Speaker
Now in its 7th Edition, the Milipol Asia-Pacific Conference will return and once again run concurrently with the Exhibition.
We welcome experts and thought leaders to expound on our 2017 Conference Agenda:
- Threats and Responses
- Current and Emerging Threats in the Asia-Pacific
- The Paris Attacks: Told by the key people involved. Lessons learnt.
- Emerging Threats and Horizon Scanning: What next after ISIS?
- Resilience: Preparing the people and community. The need for public and private collaborations.
- Protection and Emergency Management
- Emergency Management: The imperative of greater collaboration
- Public Safety Systems: Latest developments and innovation
- Protecting the Region Through Counter-Terrorism Intelligence
- Prevention – The Critical Precursor of Protection and Emergency Management
- Innovation in Tactics and Equipment
- Intelligence and Analytics
- Use of Drones and Countermeasures Against Drones
- Tactical Medicine at the Interface Between Trauma and Public SafetyThe Evolving Terrorist Mindset
- The Evolving Terrorist Mindset
If you or someone you know is a specialist in any of the areas to be covered, we gladly invite you or your peer to share your expert knowledge and experience.
- Full Name of Speaker (Salutation, First Name & Family Name)
- Company / Organisation
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Address
- Speaking Engagement in the last 6 months (for reference: articles, weblinks, videos)
- Areas of Expertise
- Proposed Presentation Title
- Proposed Synopsis of Presentation (half-A4 page maximum)
- Additional: Should you also have any specific case study you would like to submit for consideration, please include as a separate document in your submission for review.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Conference Committee.
- The Proposal should not be a sales or marketing pitch.
- Submissions are free of charge.
- Organisers doesn’t cover per diem, honoraria, or expenses related to a speaking engagement.
Contact for Conference Opportunities and Enquiries:
Jaslyn Tan (Ms)
T: +65 6392 5328
F: +65 6392 3098
M: +65 9783 7711